ASHI ACLS Initial Class
American Safety & Health Institute's ACLS course includes training and/or education in basic cardiac rhythm analysis (ECG interpretation) and cardiovascular pharmacology. During this ACLS course, skills are taught in small, group learning and testing stations where case based scenarios are practiced. Professional-level Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR/AED) required or will be included in the ACLS course.
Course Length: About 15 hours
- Successful completion is based on achievement of the core learning objectives rather than a prescribed instruction time.
- Note: Occupational licensing boards, regulatory agencies, and other approvers may require specific hours of instruction or other practices.
Course topics include:
- ABCDs of Emergency Cardiac Care
- Rhythm Recognitions and Management
- Electrical Therapy
- Airway Management
- Teaching Case Studies
- Evaluation Case Studies
Successful completion (certification):
- Complete all course requirements
- Written Exam Required. Passing score of 85% or better
- Performance Evaluation: Demonstrated ability to direct the initial emergency care (including mechanical, pharmacological, and electrical therapy where applicable) for each of the following situations:
- Respiratory arrest
- Pulseless ventricular tachycardia (VT)/ventricular fibrillation (VF) with an automated external defibrillator (AED) available
- Cardiac rhythm management including pulseless VT/VF and two other rhythms
*Upon Successful completion students receive a ASHI ACLS Certification Card, valid for two years
**YOU MUST CALL OR EMAIL PULSE FINDERS LLC TO SCHEDULE INTO THIS CLASS**
402-420-0774 OR Appointments@Pulsefinders.com
**Participants are required to prepay for this class in advance, class size is limited. There is a non-refundable fee of $50.00 for cancellation 5 days prior to class.